The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 55 - File: global.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(589) : eval()'d code 55 errorHandler->error
/global.php 589 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 63 - File: global.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(589) : eval()'d code 63 errorHandler->error
/global.php 589 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 28 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 28 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Home
Add Weed to Radio Host - Printable Version

+- Home (https://danovisrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://danovisrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://danovisrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Add Weed to Radio Host (/showthread.php?tid=26)

Add Weed to Radio Host - GoofaTroopa - 01-25-2020

Hey everyone!

Good to see so many familiar faces and friendly new ones!

I'm proposing that the whole weed farming system be accessible to the radio host.

I logged in and while farming I noticed something wasn't right... there was no music! The cold and quiet streets of Danovis were in dire need of some tunes, but to my shock, upon switching to radio host I noticed I could no longer farm or make any real money, despite being tied down to my house to run the radio. 

I propose adding the weed selling system to the host to add some functionality and utility to the time spent DJing. This will increase the amount of life on the streets, the amount of chill in the home and the amount of up-and-coming radio hosts to the town of Danovis.

Let me know what you think in the poll!

See you on the streets!
Goof

RE: Add Weed to Radio Host - dancore - 01-27-2020

Interesting! I'd like to see what people think about this, as for the job being super bugged, I think currently the only way I can fix it is by recompiling the map to work with chromium if the next chromium update does not fix that crash error.